Welcome, Guest

Post Accutane: Month and a Half

[postlink] http://treatment-for-acne-video.blogspot.com/2011/07/post-accutane-month-and-half.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyEeevSqDsIendofvid [starttext]i went on accutane 4 years ago and it gave me great results, but about three months ago i went back on it, so far it's giving me a little bit of blurry vision and extremely dry eyes so my dr. told me to get off the medication, I was disappointed but my vision is definitely more important than a couple of pimples, i wanted to ask you if you experienced problems with your vision or dry eyes and how is it doing after accutane? [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at hoanna24@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))