Welcome, Guest

My Review Of Accutane

[postlink] http://treatment-for-acne-video.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-review-of-accutane.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IE_PFouFF8endofvid [starttext]i would only recommend this drug if you have really severe acne........i had acne that got moderate at times but was not at all sever. My derm said it was consistent and gave me the option to go on tane well i chose it and it was absolutely shitty the side effects were horrible for me i stayed on as long as they wanted me to. i went from the least potent type to the most potent and it basically cleared up my acne. i still get pimples though so it really didnt help my self-esteem. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at hoanna24@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))