Welcome, Guest

How I'm Curing My Adult Acne | My Skincare Routine and Products

[postlink] http://treatment-for-acne-video.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-im-curing-my-adult-acne-my-skincare.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmosf31V_mEendofvid [starttext]I have skin like yours naptural and I too have tried just about every over the counter skin care including Proactiv. I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed erythromycin wipes for my skin. He said my breakouts are caused by the oil sebum under my skin trapping dirt and oil which then causes infection which causes breakouts. It's a vicious cycle. The Erythro is an antibiotic applied topically that treats the infection and that clears up everything else. It worked for me. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at hoanna24@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))