Welcome, Guest

DRUG-FREE ACNE CURE - Peroxide and Mud!

[postlink] http://treatment-for-acne-video.blogspot.com/2011/10/drug-free-acne-cure-peroxide-and-mud.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWvmAEBXNQendofvid [starttext]Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I understand your problem, have you had a look online to see what people with darker skin do to help their acne? I will have a look for you too. To be honest, the peroxide cured my acne. The mud nourished my skin afterwards, healed most of my scars and kept acne away. Although mud would definitely help you if you have mild acne - I THINK the magic ingredient is sulphur! I am not on facebook but feel free to message me through youtube. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at hoanna24@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))